Monday, February 27, 2017

Monday tip | @humanlovers

“I want to go on a road trip. Just you, me, the highway, and the radio. The blue sky, the black roads, and windows down. We'll talk about everything, and nothing and we'll sing our hearts out and we'll make memories we'll never, ever forget. Just you and me.”

The greatest stories in this world are written by love. These are the stories I can listen to five hundred times, at least, and they’re still pierce me to the heart, there where it hurts. These are the stories I sigh at the end and smile all over my face, because they are unwordly and at the same time true-to-life. Do you know this feeling, when you’re listening to such stories? Of the one and only true love, the first big love, an impossible love became possible, the love changing world. Complicated, simple, inconvenient, passionated, messy, real, faked love stories. And each of them touches my heart, moves people and somehow the world.

Love is something special, indescribable, something one finds thousand words, at least, and yet still not one of them expresses which stories love really tells. But still I like to hear them. These many little stories of faster beating hearts, because somehow they bathe the world in an enchanting light which cuts out all its mistakes.

“Look at you. You're young. And you're scared. Why are you so scared? Stop being paralyzed. Stop swallowing your words. Stop caring what other people think. Wear what you want. Say what you want. Listen to the music you want to listen to. Play it loud as fuck and dance to it. Go out for a drive at midnight and forget that you have school the next day. Stop waiting for Friday. Live now. Do it now. Take risks. Tell secrets. This life is yours. When are you going to realize that you can do whatever you want?”
— Louise Flory

The Instagram account @humanlovers catches such moments, all these moments full of love and what should I say: That’s simply beautiful, because these scenes are familiar, amazing memories and then I smile as they’re pure despite filter. And somehow I miss the immediate real in this photoshopped world where each spontaneous picture emerges under perfect lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment